The giveaway comprises one prize made up of the following:
- a 1950s December copy of Pins & Needles magazine;
- a kitsch blue reindeer tree decoration;
- Barry M 'Vivid Purple' nail polish;
- a 1970s Woman's Weekly pattern for a blouse and a short/maxi skirt;
- a pair of earrings;*
- a silver-plated button ring;*
- a vintage Yardley glass jar with a metal lid, which once probably held talc but would make a great ring holder; and
- an pair of 5mm knitting needles.
To make sure that you all have plenty of time to enter and that the winner will get their parcel before the last UK parcel posting deadline of the 14th December*, the closing date of the giveaway will be Thursday 8th December.
All you have to do to enter is to already be (or become) a Follower of this blog and add the words "in it to win it" to your comment on this post. The winner will be chosen in the traditional way of putting all the commentators' names into a hat (or other suitable receptacle!) and pulling one out at random.
The winner will be announced on Friday 9th December.
Good luck y'all!
* This giveaway is open to non UK Followers too, although if you're the winner and are from overseas, you may not get the parcel until the New Year as I might miss the last posting date for international mail - sorry!