At last, I've finally finished albeit somewhat partially, the moss stitch bolero I blogged about a couple of months ago.
When I started the project, I managed to acheive the right tension according to the pattern by using 4mm needles and a dk weight yarn. However, something went wrong during the knitting as although the garment measured the correct height according to the schematic, it was out by about an inch and half in width. So I decided to leave off the ribbed border as otherwise the final bolero would have been too baggy on me. Apart from that, I'm pleased how its turned out, but in future will avoid attempting anything with so much moss stitch like the plague.
I now need to kick-start my knitting mojo as completing this has been more like a chore than a labour of love!