Saturday, 1 May 2010

Welcome to My World

Hello and welcome to my inaugural post.

Amongst my varied interests, I love knitting, reading, classic cars and films, the English landscape and all things retro from the 1930s through to the 1970s.

I thought I'd start a blog as an outlet to 'talk' about my current knitting projects, charity shops finds and frankly anything else that catches my eye and makes me stop and look. Hopefully, my blog will entertain those of you who have similar interests or perhaps even enjoy reading my frivolous posts!

Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave any comments.

Cheerio.

2 comments :

  1. Hello!

    I'm all about the charity ship finds, looking forward to being nosey about what treasure you unearth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thanks for your post. I'm lucky to have a road with six excellent charity shops close to me and have had quite a few lucky finds in the past. Nothing very valuable, but quirky things that have caught my eye. Please feel free to be nosey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog; I do enjoy reading each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...